Wildcat Roofing does NOT use high pressure sales tactics.When you request a free roof inspection or project consultation, one of our project managers will contact you to arrange an initial inspection/consultation where they will collect information, pull satellite imagery and get an accurate scope of work. Next, they will create a line item written estimate, which they will then review with you and answer any questions you may have. If you decide to proceed, your project manager will work with you to select appropriate materials and review the final project cost and design. When you’re ready to move forward, you will sign a contract with our team, then Wildcat Roofing will submit the appropriate permit paperwork, order materials and schedule your project. The same project manager will be your point of contact throughout the entire process. The following is a detailed outline of the process from start to finish.
Getting an Estimate
- Conduct initial inspection and consultation.
- Create an accurate scope of work and written line item estimate.
- Review the estimate with you and answer any questions.
- Select materials and review project cost and design.
- Sign the contract and submit the appropriate permit application.
- Removal of Old Roof Materials
- Stage materials in your driveway (or similar location).
- Cover/protect all landscaping and outdoor furniture.
- Remove existing roofing materials down to the decking, which includes removing all existing felt.
- Inspect the decking and flashings.
- Make any necessary repairs to the decking.
- New Roof Installation
- Apply new underlayment, according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Replace flashing.
- Install ice and water shield as needed.
- Install new shingles.
- Ensure ventilation is balanced, according the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Completion and Inspection
- Pre-construction attic inspection.
- Post-construction attic inspection.
- Quality control/final inspection.
- Coordination of city inspection.
- Final property clean-up.